- New week started with very little aplomb.
- Returning home I decided to tackle the garden and proceeded to quickly fill a bin with bark from the Giant Tree's great debarking of 2019. It's an impressive yearly ritual where it winds up all shiny and new for a few months, before blooming. The flowers, and subsequent bird and bee life should arrive any day now.
- Sat outside on the front deck in the afternoon sun. Whilst hot, it's nice to remember the feeling of that warmth.
- In the evening after some work, I continued the office de-clutter, attacking drawers that I haven't opened for two years. A few things moved on, others were moved to more appropriate storage and, well, now I can say that the drawers are serviceable and have capacity for additional things, whatever they may be.
- I also have approximately 289,000 USB sticks.
- Tonight's song is Beat Around the Bush by nothing, from an album that pretty much kept me sane during a seven week stint in the Gobi desert. Fond memories.
- Some good chats with the usual weekly meeting as well as getting the team back together. Lots of momentum for the new year.
- Discovered a change that needs to be made which is, whilst personally unfortunate, necessary and probably not a bad thing anyway. That is life in a dynamic business.