- Saturday started off fairly casually with a bit of house related chores, then some breakfast and time spent out the front.
- To my absolute joy, a kookaburra arrived for a drink, shortly followed by a juvenile kookaburra. They spoke with each other, ate, drank, and frolicked. The older bird even briefly flew off, capturing some sort of bug and returning to kill it and eat it. Very humbling to be able to witness such majestic birds in my own garden.
- Spent the afternoon trying to watch the BBL final which was quite one sided and a bit of a let down.
- The evening was finishing the previous night's movie and delicious bottle of red.
- First day of the weekend.